Cookies and Creme Rice Krispy
- 1 bag of large marshmallows
- 5 cups rice cereal
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 16-18 Oreos
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Grease a 8x8" pan and set aside.
In a large ziploc bag, place the Oreos in, seal the bag, and with a rolling pin, crush the Oreos until they're smaller pieces. Set aside.
In a large pot, melt 3 tbsp. butter. Once butter has melted, add in the bag of marshmallows and stir until all the marshmallows have melted then remove from heat. Gently fold in the rice cereal then fold in the Oreo's.
Pour all the contents into the prepared pan and spread out evenly. To make this faster/easier, I usually spray my hands with some cooking spray and use my hands to press down on the mixture until it's evenly spread out.
Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
You'll also love
- krispy brownie delights 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- oreo truffles 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Squares 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Cake 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Oreo Rice Krispies 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Crispy Cherry Rice Treats 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cookies And Cream Milk Shake 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Treats 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.