- 1 can drained crushed pineapple
- 1/4 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb diced of small marshmallows
- 1 jar diced maraschino cherries
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream of whipped topping
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together whipped topping and Mayonnaise
Mix fruit and marshmallows
Freeze in individual pints
You'll also love
- bebe betamar 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- The Best Chocolate Cupcakes 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Green Papaya Salad 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- BBQ Meatloaf 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Grandma's Butter Cookies 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Kids Fave Mac And Cheese 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Disappearing Grilled Cheese 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Freezer Friendly Honey Rosemary... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.