Easy 2 ingredient delicious fruit dip
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Raspberry yogurt and cool whip
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cost Average budget
Mix one large tub raspberry yogurt to one small tub cool whip
You'll also love
- Christmas Treat: Chocolate Covered... 3.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Delicious cake with curd custard 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Turkey Pepperoni Dip 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Summer Tart 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Dill Dip 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Fruit Smoothies 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Dip 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe