Easy Mexican recipes you'll love - 9 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Easy Mexican recipes
Simplistic Mexican Pasta
A very simple and easy (almost one-dish) Mexican pasta dish that even a die-hard pasta hater will enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 cups cooked elbows pasta
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded Fiesta-blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Vegetarian Grilled Quesadilla- Italain Style
The Wiki Says -- A quesadilla is a Mexican food made primarily of cheese inside a folded corn or wheat tortilla and...
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup grated cheese ( i used mozzarella)
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped cabbage
- ¼ cup finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh tomatoes
- Butter/oil for toasting the tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Oregano,basil,thyme mix-2 tbsp
Slow-Cooker Mexican Chicken Chili
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
The transition into the Fall season & the cooler, crisp weather, beginning of the fluffy, white stuff we call snow ...
- 1 1/4 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 126 g Celery, Chopped
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 12 oz Diced Tomatoes (original)
- 10 oz Enchilada Sauce (mild)
- 113 g Fire-roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 432 g Whole Kernel Corn – No Salt Added
- 16 oz Light Red Kidney Beans
- 16 oz Reduced Sodium Pinto Beans
My Grandmother's Mexican Supper Recipe
This is an easy, yummy weeknight dinner everyone loves! My grandmother passed away when I was a little girl so I lo...
- 1 lb. pork sausage, 1 cup diced green pepper, 1 cup diced onion, 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon chili powder, 2 cups elbow macaroni, 2 cups sour cream
Weeknight Chicken Enchilada Bake
Easy to prepare chicken enchilada bake, chicken and cheese filled tortillas with a cream and melted cheese topping
- 2 pounds cooked chicken meat, shredded (great use for leftover rotisserie chicken)
- One 8-ounce pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 cup green enchilada sauce-divided
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely diced (optional-for spicier version)
- Eight 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed or lightly charred over a flame on the stovetop
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Garnishes: salsa, tomato, avocado, guacamole, sour cream
Mexican Chicken Bake
An easy spicy mid week meal
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pk taco seasoning
- 1cup enchilada sauce
- bacon bits
Easy Japanese-Mexican Fajita Nights
On a very lightly buttered pan, add a tortilla and before it starts bubbling up and rising, flip over to the other ...
- 1. Bag of Tortillas
- 2. Cilantro
- 3. Feta cheese to taste
- 4. Tofu or Last night's ground beef
- 5. Dates for garnish
- 6. Light butter
This is a go-to, easy, but yummy meal
- 1 Package of 100% corn tortillas
- 2lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 bag Mexican style shredded cheese
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large jar of black bean and white corn salsa ( I prefer the Walmart brand)
- 2 packets of taco seasoning
- 1 small can of sliced olives
- shredded lettuce, chopped onions, and chopped tomatoes for topping
Easy and Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas
Easy Creamy White Chicken Enchiladas 6-8 corn tortillas (enchilada size) 1 pre-cooked plain rotisserie chicken, shr
- 6-8 corn tortillas (enchilada size)
- 1 pre-cooked plain rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided in half
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 – 10oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 – 4oz can chopped green chiles
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt