- 2 1/2 Cup mashed potatoes
- 3/4 Cup grated cheese
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 3 Cups of flour
- 1 Cup of warm water
- 1/3 Cup of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 egg
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix the hot mashed potatoes with the cheese and add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Add flour, warm water, vegetable oil, 1 tsp of salt and 1 egg to a bowl. Mix untill it forms a ball.
Roll out onto a floured counter untill 3 mm thick.
Use a glass to cut out circles.
Fill each circle with 1 spoon of potato filling.
Fold over the circle and pinch the edges sealed.
Place each perogie in boiling water untill they float to the top.
Take out and enjoy.
You can freeze extra perogies either before or after cooking. And you can enjoy perogies boiled, pan fried or even deepfried.
You'll also love
- Stromboli 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Balls 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Taco Dip 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Dumplings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- broccoli cheddar casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Oyster crackers 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Do Ahead Potatoes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cheesy Potatoes 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe