- 1 Loaf frozen bread dough
- 1/4 Lb chipped ham
- 1/4 Lb Pepperoni
- 1/4 LB Provolone or Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic Salt
- 1 TSP Mustard
- 1 TSP Mayo
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix mustard and mayo together and set aside.
Roll dough to fit a 15 x 10 bookie sheet.
Down the center of the dough layer ham. 1/2 cheese, pepperoni and the rest of the cheese.
Sprinkle garlic salt and oregano over last layer of cheese.
Spread sides with Mustard and Mayo. Fold sides over to cover meat and cheese and seal with water.
Let rise 2 hours.
Bake @ 400° for 20 to 25 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pizza Roll-Up 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Venison & Beans 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Stay-Out-of-the-Kitchen Vichyssoise 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushroom Recipe - Joe's... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Mac and Cheddar Cheese with... 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Crescent Roll Chicken And Cheese... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Potato Chip Dip 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Meatballs 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!