Chicken Ravioli Soup
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- 8 cups chicken stock or broth
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 cups refrigerated mini cheese ravioli
- 1 cup cooked chicken (diced)
- salt & pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Heat chicken stock in a soup pot to boiling. Reduce heat and add carrots and celery. Simmer until vegetables are soft (about 20 minutes).
Add ravioli and cook according to package directions (usually about 5 minutes).
Stir in cooked chicken, salt & pepper to taste, and serve. ENJOY!!
You'll also love
- Quick Magic Crustless Quiche 4.3/5 (116 Votes)
- Nutella Dessert Pizza 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- cactus salad 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Tuna melts 4.4/5 (6 Votes)
- Pishtou 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Shrimp and Spinach Soup 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Ultimate White Chicken Chili 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Ravioli 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe