Chicken Ravioli Soup
- 8 cups chicken stock or broth
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 cups refrigerated mini cheese ravioli
- 1 cup cooked chicken (diced)
- salt & pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Heat chicken stock in a soup pot to boiling. Reduce heat and add carrots and celery. Simmer until vegetables are soft (about 20 minutes).
Add ravioli and cook according to package directions (usually about 5 minutes).
Stir in cooked chicken, salt & pepper to taste, and serve. ENJOY!!
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (238 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.2/5 (239 Votes)
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- Pink Truffled Ravioli with Goat... 3.1/5 (200 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.