Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 package Greek yogurt
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Finely grate the cucumber with the skin and let drain for 1 h.
Add lemon juice, yogurt, salt, pepper, chopped mint and finely minced garlic and mix. Refrigerate.
You'll also love
- Banana Pepper Lasagna 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Hummus 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Dad's Fasolakia 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Fruit Smoothies 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy cucumber salad with fresh... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Cucumber and... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Salmon Tartare 4.2/5 (195 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe