- 1 cucumber
- 1 package Greek yogurt
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Finely grate the cucumber with the skin and let drain for 1 h.
Add lemon juice, yogurt, salt, pepper, chopped mint and finely minced garlic and mix. Refrigerate.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!