Honeydew Cucumber Salad
So lite & refreshing
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 medium honeydew melon, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 cucumber, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 - 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp honey or agave nectar
- dash of sea salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine ingredients in bowl and toss gently.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.