- Chicken breasts - 2 pcs.
- Eggs - 4-6 pcs.
- Cheese - 150-200 g
- Mayonnaise - to taste
- Grapes close - 500 g
- Curry - 0.5-1 tsp
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Almonds - 0.5 cups walnuts or - 0.5 cups
- Vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp. spoons
- Parsley - to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Boiled chicken chop , try to salt. If a little is not enough salt , then add it . Sprinkle with a little chicken curry and stir .
Put the lettuce on the first layer - chicken . Liberally coat with mayonnaise.
Shred and spread egg mayonnaise . Do it very carefully, not sprinkling lettuce, and again coat with mayonnaise.
Reserve 16 nuts for decoration . The rest of the almonds cut into 4-6 pieces with a knife .
Three hard cheese on a fine grater , then gently lay fourth layer , closing the almonds and the previous layers .
Coat with mayonnaise.
Now proceed to registration . For this we can cut grape part 2 along . Put the almonds on salad strips , neatly and beautifully decorate between grapes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.