One-pan steak dinners you should make tonight
© Smile Sandwich
One pan steak and red potato hash
If you've never had steak for breakfast, you are definitely missing out. This protein-packed meal will get your engines revved for the day with chopped steak and red potatoes with onion, green pepper and broiled (or fried) eggs.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.