- 6 servings of mashed potatoes
- 1 lb of hamburger meat
- 1 can of whole kernel corn
- 6 slices of American cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger meat and drain any grease.
Cooked mashed potatoes, following directions on box
Pour the cooked hamburger meat in the bottom of a baking dish.
Pour the mashed potatoes over the hamburger meat.
Pour the can of corn on top of the mashed potatoes.
Lay the sliced cheese over the top.
Heat in oven at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
Cut into servings and Enjoy!!!!!!!!!
You'll also love
- Salt & Cumin Roast Chicken 3.7/5 (59 Votes)
- Chicken- Aromatic Green 3.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Patsy Gritz's Lasagna Toss 3.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 3.4/5 (194 Votes)
- Bestest Stew Ever 3.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Pasta Fagioli 3.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Vegetable Ragout 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Out of this world okra meat pie! 3/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.