- 2-8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 can of cream cheese frosting
- 1-16 oz of cool whip
- 1 -gram cracker crust
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix cream cheesecrusting and cool whip till stiff then add to your gram cracker crust put in fridge for about 30 min
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!