Cinnamon vanilla syrup
A delicious homemade syrup. Can be used for any breakfast!
- Brown sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all ingredients in sauce pan on medium high heat until reaches desired flavor and consistency. Boil until mixed.
Pour into reusable container and store in fridge
You'll also love
- Butter Tarts 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pear Shortbread with Green Tea Foam 3/5 (199 Votes)
- Brioche 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Vanilla Cupcakes 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn French toast recipe 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.