Holiday Flavored Vodka
This is a base you make, then whip up a Cranberry Cosmopolitan as shown below.
- 1 c. whole fresh cranberries
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/4 c. sugar
- Add according to taste:
- small amount of lemon peel
- juice from a lemon
- orange peel
- lime peel
- grapefruit peel
- some ginger pcs.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Place all ingredients into a quart jar, then fill with vodka. Let set for one week.
Fill fancy glass with ice. Add 1 1/2 ounces of cranberry juice, 1/2 ounces lime juice and 1/2 ounce Cointreau Liquor (kwan-troh, an orange flavored liquor).
Strain the flavored vodka mix into the glass. Shake or stir briskly. Toast with loved ones and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Pineapple and Dandelion Wine 2.3/5 (102 Votes)
- Iced Coffee 2.4/5 (7 Votes)
- TOFURKEY 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Sour Cream Sweet Potato Pie 2.2/5 (124 Votes)
- Chocolate Marshmallow Log 2.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Squares: Cranberry Crumble 2/5 (1 Votes)
- party meatballs or cocktail weiners 1.9/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca