party meatballs or cocktail weiners
- 2 jars chili sauce
- 2 chili sauce jars of water
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce (or equivalent size jar of grape jelly)
- 3 packages frozen prepared meatballs ( or 4-5 packages of cocktail wieners)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Pour jars of chili sauce into crockpot or large pot on stovetop, and jars of water and cranberry sauce or grape jelly, heat on low just until cranberry sauce/jelly is melted and mixed through
Add meatballs or wieners and cook on high in crockpot for 2 hours, then reduce to warm until time to serve. On stovetop, bring to a low boil then reduce to simmer for 45 minutes or until time to serve
Can be done on a stovetop or in a crockpot
You'll also love
- Swedish Meatballs 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Polynesian Meatballs 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- straight up 1.8/5 (82 Votes)
- Ultimate Chicken Fingers (courtesy... 1.6/5 (68 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken, Potato &... 1.5/5 (47 Votes)
- chicken nuggets 1.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Clark Soup 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheese and rice cakes 1/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.