- cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup powdered non dairy creamer
- 1 cup French vanilla flavored powdered non dairy creamer
- 2 1 half cups white sugar
- 1 1 half cups unsweetened instant tea
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl, combine milk powder, non-dairy creamer, vanilla flavored creamer, sugar and instant tea. Stir in ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom. In a blender or food processor, blend 1 cup at a time, until mixture is the consistency of fine powder.
To serve: Stir 2 heaping tablespoons Chai tea mixture into a mug of hot water.