Our cardamom chicken recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cardamom
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Cardamom chicken recipes
Armenian chicken shawarma
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a flavorful armenian chicken dish for dinner, with flavorful spices such as anise, garlic, cardamon, cinnam...
- The Marinade:
- 3-4 pound Chicken Thighs
- 10 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 2 teaspoons ground Cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground White Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg freshly grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Clove
- 4 Bay Leaves
- 2 3inch sticks of Cinnamon crushed
- 1 Star Anise
- Shawarma Garlic Sauce:
- 8 small cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Lemon juiced and strained
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Sour Cream to taste
- or Greek Yogurt to taste
Tropical Tastes: 10 exotic dishes you can make with canned pineapple
Say hello to your next mental vacation with these exotic (canned) pineapple recipes!
Chicken Briyani with Yogurt Raita
- Chicken - 1 kg (clean & cut the chicken medium sized pieces)
- Basmati Rice/ long grain rice - 2 cups
- Tomatoes - 3
- Ginger Paste - 2 tbsp
- Garlic Paste - 3tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste - 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black peppercorns (whole) - 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- Onions (finely sliced) - 1 cup(medium sized cup)
- Green Chilli - 1
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) - 1/2 cup
- Bay leaf - few
- Cinnamon bark - few
- cardamom - few (2)
- Garam masala - 1 tbsp
- Shan brand Briyani masala - 2 tbsp/ any chicken masala (preferably butter chicken masala)
- Any edible Oil - 3 tbsp
- Yogurt - 1/2 cup
14 amazing ways to make chocolate chip cookies better than they already are
These are the ULTIMATE chocolate chip cookie HACKS!
Chicken biryani south Indian style
Soak basmati rice for 45 min In a pan add oil and butter
- Basmati rice 1 cup
- Oil 4 tbsp.
- Butter 2 tbsp.
- Bay leaf 1
- Cinnamon 1 inch
- Cloves 2
- Cardamom 2
- Fennel seeds 1 tbsp.
- Star anise 1
- Onions 2
- Tomato 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- Green chili 2
- Cilantro ¼ cup
- Mint ¼ cup
- Chicken ½ kg
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp.
- Coriander powder ½ tbsp.
- Cumin powder ½ tbsp.
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp (adjust as per your taste)
- Curd 1 tbsp.
- Water 2 cups
- Lime juice 1 tbsp.
Basic Chicken Curry
By Tisa Jacob, Blessings From My Kitchen
A well rounded, straightforward, tremendously good chicken curry and it's all yours
- 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 crushed cloves
- 1 crushed cardamom
- 2 crushed peppercorns
- 2 medium sized red onions, sliced thin
- 1 tsbp finely chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 3 serrano peppers, sliced in half
- handful curry leaves
- 1-2 tbsp red chili powder(cayenne pepper)
- 3 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup unsweetened, frozen coconut slices, thawed at room temperature (optional)
- 1 lb skinned, bone-in whole chicken, cut into 2 " pieces
- ½ to 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 2-3 sprigs cilantro