Chicken biryani recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken biryani recipes
1)Marinate the washed and bite sized cut chicken with all the above mentioned spices (2-13)
- 1)Trimmed and ready chicken tenderloins - 1.18 lb appox
- 2)Turmeric - 1 and1/2 tsp
- 3)Ginger garlic paste - 1 1/2 tbsp
- 4)Coriander powder - 2 tbsp
- 5)Red chilli powder - 1 tbsp
- 6)Garam masala powder - 2 tsp
- 7)Kitchen king masala - 2 tsp
- 8)Whole black pepper corn - 2 tsp
- 9)Biriyani/tandoori masala - 1 tbsp
- 10)Clove pieces - 4 to 5
- 11)Salt - as per taste (approx 1 tbsp)
- 12)Kashmiri red chilli powder -1 tbsp (reduce to 1 tsp if you want less spice)
- 13)Shahi jeera or cumin seeds - 1 tbsp
- 14)2 cups of washed basmati rice
Chicken biryani south Indian style
Soak basmati rice for 45 min In a pan add oil and butter
- Basmati rice 1 cup
- Oil 4 tbsp.
- Butter 2 tbsp.
- Bay leaf 1
- Cinnamon 1 inch
- Cloves 2
- Cardamom 2
- Fennel seeds 1 tbsp.
- Star anise 1
- Onions 2
- Tomato 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- Green chili 2
- Cilantro ¼ cup
- Mint ¼ cup
- Chicken ½ kg
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp.
- Coriander powder ½ tbsp.
- Cumin powder ½ tbsp.
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp (adjust as per your taste)
- Curd 1 tbsp.
- Water 2 cups
- Lime juice 1 tbsp.
Chicken Briyani with Yogurt Raita
- Chicken - 1 kg (clean & cut the chicken medium sized pieces)
- Basmati Rice/ long grain rice - 2 cups
- Tomatoes - 3
- Ginger Paste - 2 tbsp
- Garlic Paste - 3tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste - 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black peppercorns (whole) - 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tbsp
- Onions (finely sliced) - 1 cup(medium sized cup)
- Green Chilli - 1
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) - 1/2 cup
- Bay leaf - few
- Cinnamon bark - few
- cardamom - few (2)
- Garam masala - 1 tbsp
- Shan brand Briyani masala - 2 tbsp/ any chicken masala (preferably butter chicken masala)
- Any edible Oil - 3 tbsp
- Yogurt - 1/2 cup
vindaloo chicken biryani
It is the hottest dish ever!!
- Take 4 cups of Basmati rice
- 1 cup yogurt
- 4 chicken breast
- 4-5 green chili
- 4 shakes chili powder
- bunch of cilantro minced
- 1/2 salt
- 1-2 T GHEE OR BUTTER
- VINDALOO PASTE