The best turmeric chicken recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Turmeric chicken recipes
Pepper Chicken Masala
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
Chicken in spicy pepper masala
- chicken - 1/2 kg (with bone / bone less)
- pepper powder - 2 and 1/2 tea spoons
- salt - as per taste
- Onions -2 medium
- Tomato - 2 medium
- Green chili - 1 medium
- turmeric powder - 1/4 tea spoon
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves (crushed or finely chopped)
- Ginger - 1 inch (crushed or finely chopped)
- Ghee - 1 tea spoon
- coconut milk - 1/4 cup(thick one)
- Coriander leaves - a handful
10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Turmeric Everyday
Turmeric is the cancer-fighting, antioxidant-boosting, beauty-enhancing wonder spice you've been missing out on!
1)Marinate the washed and bite sized cut chicken with all the above mentioned spices (2-13)
- 1)Trimmed and ready chicken tenderloins - 1.18 lb appox
- 2)Turmeric - 1 and1/2 tsp
- 3)Ginger garlic paste - 1 1/2 tbsp
- 4)Coriander powder - 2 tbsp
- 5)Red chilli powder - 1 tbsp
- 6)Garam masala powder - 2 tsp
- 7)Kitchen king masala - 2 tsp
- 8)Whole black pepper corn - 2 tsp
- 9)Biriyani/tandoori masala - 1 tbsp
- 10)Clove pieces - 4 to 5
- 11)Salt - as per taste (approx 1 tbsp)
- 12)Kashmiri red chilli powder -1 tbsp (reduce to 1 tsp if you want less spice)
- 13)Shahi jeera or cumin seeds - 1 tbsp
- 14)2 cups of washed basmati rice
25 Tummy-Pleasing Recipes For Turmeric
Impressed by the health benefits of turmeric, but not sure how to get more of it into your diet? Start with these tummy-pleasing recipes!
Marinate the chicken, apply coriander powder, cumin powder, red chili powder, salt, turmeric, garam masala powder, ...
- Chicken legs 2 Pieces
- Coriander Powder ½ tsp
- Cumin Powder ½ tsp
- Red Chili Powder ½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tsp
- Kasoori methi ½ tsp
- Pepper powder ½ tsp
- Red color ½ tsp
- Lime Juice ½ tbsp.
- Oil 1 tbsp.
- Curd 3 tbsp.
Chicken biryani south Indian style
Soak basmati rice for 45 min In a pan add oil and butter
- Basmati rice 1 cup
- Oil 4 tbsp.
- Butter 2 tbsp.
- Bay leaf 1
- Cinnamon 1 inch
- Cloves 2
- Cardamom 2
- Fennel seeds 1 tbsp.
- Star anise 1
- Onions 2
- Tomato 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- Green chili 2
- Cilantro ¼ cup
- Mint ¼ cup
- Chicken ½ kg
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp.
- Coriander powder ½ tbsp.
- Cumin powder ½ tbsp.
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp (adjust as per your taste)
- Curd 1 tbsp.
- Water 2 cups
- Lime juice 1 tbsp.
30 Things You Didn't Know You Could Make With Maple Syrup
Maple syrup isn't just for pancakes anymore. Upgrade your life with these exquisite maple-lovin' recipes.
Tandoori Chicken 1. Poke raw chicken thighs in several places with a fork
- Tandoori Chicken
- 10 large boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 21/4 lbs / 1.1 kg)
- ½ cup bottled Tandoori marinade (see Tip)
- Butter Chicken Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ cups chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 ½ tablespoons grated gingerroot
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¾ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (28 oz/798 mL) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 ½ cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup light sour cream (not fat-free)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon cashew/almond butter (Tip)
- Hot cooked basmati rice (optional)
By Nishkitchen, Nish Kitchen
Easy baked tandoori chicken
- 1 kg boneless chicken, cut into big pieces (I used chicken thigh)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric (turmeric powder)
- 1½ tsp ground coriander (coriander powder)
- ½ tsp ground fennel (fennel powder)
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp ground black pepper (black pepper powder)
- 1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
- 3 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 3 tbsp natural yogurt
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tsp minced garlic (garlic paste)
- 1 tsp minced ginger (ginger paste)
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste