Our vegetarian ginger recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Vegetarian ginger recipes
Ginger Crinkles. Discover our recipe
- 2/3 cup of shortening
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 cups of sifted flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ginger
Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Cookes
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- 1/4 pound unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/8 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ancho chili pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- uncooked oatmeal
- or graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup dried cherries or cranberries
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)