The best indian cardamom recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: cardamom tea, cardamom chicken, cardamom cake recipes, cardamom cookies, baking with cardamom, cinnamon breakfast
Chef Tips and Tricks
Full of one of our favorite cookies in the whole world, this easy no-bake cake is just unbeatable!
Top rated Indian cardamom recipes
Molagai Podi/South Indian Chutney Powder
By Curryandvanilla, CurryandVanilla
A spicy mixed lentils powder, normally enjoyed with a bit of oil (preferably sesame or coconut oil) as a condiment ...
- 1 cup split urad dal/Split black gram
- 1 cup chana dal/split Bengal gram or split chickpea
- 1 cup dry red chillies (more or less according to how spicy you want your chutney powder)
- ½ teaspoon hing/asafetida
- Few Curry leaves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil (coconut or sesame oil)
- Salt to taste
10 cake pops for all occasions
For weddings, birthdays, Halloween and baby showers, cake pops are about to become your go-to entertaining dessert! Brilliant ideas here....
By bessie, From Bessie's Recipe Diary to the Kitchen
Indian style rice variety that is lovable to eat & to empty the apple basket too!!!
- Green Apple - 1 medium sized (grated)
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Mustard - 1/4 tsp
- Urad dhal - 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves - 10 Nos.
- Coriander leaves - 2 stems (chopped)
- Ginger - 1 inch piece (grated)
- Big Onion - 1/2 (chopped)
- Tomato - 1/2
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder - 1/4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder (jeera powder) - 1/4 tbsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Mutton masala (optional) - 1/4 tbsp
- Salt - To taste
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Water - 1 1/2 cups
10 recipes you can make for Mom when she's having a rough day
On especially stressful days, treat your Mom to these 10 tasty and pleasing recipes she'll love!
Can be easily made in the microwave
- Carrots - 2 cups (grated)
- Evaporated milk - 1/2 cup(4 oz)
- Sugar - 3/4 - 1 cup
- Cardomom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Nuts - as needed
- Ghee - 2 tblsp
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!