The best indian cardamom recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Indian cardamom recipes
Molagai Podi/South Indian Chutney Powder
By Curryandvanilla, CurryandVanilla
A spicy mixed lentils powder, normally enjoyed with a bit of oil (preferably sesame or coconut oil) as a condiment ...
- 1 cup split urad dal/Split black gram
- 1 cup chana dal/split Bengal gram or split chickpea
- 1 cup dry red chillies (more or less according to how spicy you want your chutney powder)
- ½ teaspoon hing/asafetida
- Few Curry leaves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil (coconut or sesame oil)
- Salt to taste
10 cake pops for all occasions
For weddings, birthdays, Halloween and baby showers, cake pops are about to become your go-to entertaining dessert! Brilliant ideas here....
By bessie, From Bessie's Recipe Diary to the Kitchen
Indian style rice variety that is lovable to eat & to empty the apple basket too!!!
- Green Apple - 1 medium sized (grated)
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Mustard - 1/4 tsp
- Urad dhal - 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves - 10 Nos.
- Coriander leaves - 2 stems (chopped)
- Ginger - 1 inch piece (grated)
- Big Onion - 1/2 (chopped)
- Tomato - 1/2
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder - 1/4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder (jeera powder) - 1/4 tbsp
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Mutton masala (optional) - 1/4 tbsp
- Salt - To taste
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Water - 1 1/2 cups
10 recipes you can make for Mom when she's having a rough day
On especially stressful days, treat your Mom to these 10 tasty and pleasing recipes she'll love!
Can be easily made in the microwave
- Carrots - 2 cups (grated)
- Evaporated milk - 1/2 cup(4 oz)
- Sugar - 3/4 - 1 cup
- Cardomom powder - 1/4 tsp
- Nuts - as needed
- Ghee - 2 tblsp