The best cardamom cake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Cardamom cake recipes
Goat Milk Yogurt Cake with cardamom and coconut butter
Marvellous texture. This cake is thick, smooth and has some moisture to it that makes it particularly pleasant to t...
- 200g raw cane sugar
- 80 g oat flour
- 160 g spelt flour
- 1 coffee sp. baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g coconut butter
- 50 g olive oil
- 8 cardamom pods, crushed
- ½ vanilla pod, cut in two and scratched
Ghaoulay (desi pancakes)
Mix all the above ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup half and half
- 3 tbsp flour
- 7 tbsp sugar
- 4 eggs
- a pinch of yellow color
- a pinch of saffron
- 1/2 tsp green cardamon powder
- oil for frying