Russian tea recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Russian tea recipes
Mix all ingredients together
- 1/2 cup Nestea unsweetened instant tea
- 2 cups Tang
- 2 cups pre-mixed lemonade
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
homemade russian tea
By european cutie, European Cutie
I always remember when i could not fall asleep my grandma katrina would always make me homemade tea and we would ta
- 1 ½ tbsp of loose black tea leaves
- 1 ½ cups of white sugar
- 8 whole cloves
- Grated rind of one medium orange
- Juice from 4 oranges
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Water (5 cups + 8 cups)
- 1 pt orange juice
- 1 pt pineapple juice
- 1pt lemon juice
- 4 cups tea
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 allspice
- 1/2 cloves