Russian tea recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Russian tea recipes
Mix all ingredients together
- 1/2 cup Nestea unsweetened instant tea
- 2 cups Tang
- 2 cups pre-mixed lemonade
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
homemade russian tea
By european cutie, European Cutie
I always remember when i could not fall asleep my grandma katrina would always make me homemade tea and we would ta
- 1 ½ tbsp of loose black tea leaves
- 1 ½ cups of white sugar
- 8 whole cloves
- Grated rind of one medium orange
- Juice from 4 oranges
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Water (5 cups + 8 cups)
- 1 pt orange juice
- 1 pt pineapple juice
- 1pt lemon juice
- 4 cups tea
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 allspice
- 1/2 cloves