Recipes with matcha - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: loose leaf tea recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Mini Lemon Cheesecake
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Matcha recipes
Bring enough water to a boil for the amount of servings you are making
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup plain almond milk or regular milk
- honey to taste
Speed up weight loss with these 10 plant cures
Forget mysterious diet pills, and return to the source with these 10 plant cures to help you slim down.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!