Our favorite poached eggs recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: brunch
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Poached eggs recipes
DIRECTIONS: Heat about 3 inches of water & 2 tbsp vinegar in a pot and bring to a boil
- Vinegar/water for cooking in
French Toast Rolls And Other Twists On Your Classic Brunch Faves
We've remixed your favorite breakfast classics for delicious morning meals that will turn your world upside-down!
A hearty homemade breakfast sandwich
- 4 Eggs
- Poached or done to preference
- 1 Avocado
- peeled and sliced
- 4 slices of cheese
- 5 Cloves of garlic
- peeled and minced
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 English Muffins or 8 Slices of toast
- 8 Slices of cooked bacon or 4 Sausage patties cooked
Christmas-Morning Breakfasts You Can Eat While Opening Gifts
The holidays are all about presents, family, and food. Bring all of those things together with one of these 43 easy-to-eat breakfast ideas!
Salad with poached eggs
By Heraud Sandra
Salad with poached eggs. Discover our recipe
- Green salad:
- Mixed greens
- 10 radishes
- ½ can of corn
- ½ can of hearts of palm
- A dozen small cherry tomatoes
- 6 eggs (+ one tablespoon white wine vinegar for cooking eggs)
- 4 slices of bread
- 6 slices smoked bacon
- For the vinaigrette:
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil