Take the sweetest apples and steam them until they are soft. Juice comes out the bottom and the mushy apples make great apple sauce.
- Prepared Apple Juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Fill jars with prepared apple juice
Leaving 1/2" headspace
Attach lid and rings to jars
Process in boiling bath 10 minutes quarts size
we did 20 minutes for half gallon size
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.