M & M- love of the life chocolate cake
- Flour -1/2 cup
- Sugar-1/4 cup
- Powdered sugar- 2 tblsp.
- Ghiridadeli chocolate chips - 2 oz(1/2 pack)
- corn starch -1 tbl.spn
- Salt-1/8 tsp
- For the dipping syrup:
- Sugar- 1 cup
- vanilla extract- 1 tbl.sp
- water- 1 cup
- To decorate
- Chocolate shavings
- Whipping cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350.
Beat egg whites and sugar.
Beat egg yolks,powdered sugar and salt.
Melt the chocolate and let it cool.
Add it to egg mixture.
Add corn starch and flour.
Bake it till a tooth pick comes clean. (about 20 min)
Mean while make the syrup boiling all ingredients to a sticky stage.
Make chocolate shavings.
Cut the cake to half. Dip both halves in the syrup.
Cover the whole cake in whipping cream.
cut it into pieces and cover each of the piece with whipping cream and chocolate shavings
Decorate on top with M & M chocolates.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!