Nutella Banana Rolada
Tasty and moist! Great for any party or just as a dessert after lunch or with coffee.
- 4 tbs flour
- 4 tbs sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 large bananas
- chocolate topping
- strawberry jam
- whip cream
- baking paper
- wet towel
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven at 365 F.
Beat egg whites until light and fluffy.
Add sugar and egg yolks.
Pour dough onto shallow baking pan lined up with baking paper. Bake in the oven 5 - 7 min or until golden.
Roll out using wet towel. Let stand.
Peel two bananas and cut off the edge trying to get as straight as possible.
Spread jam over the cake & roll back together around banana(s).
Mix chocolate topping with 2-3 tbs nutella.
Spread around the cake and over the edges.
Decorate upon your desire :)
Cool in the fridge fro 30 min before serving.
Serve with whip cream.
Use different topping - white chocolate, french vanilla, maple, etc.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!