- Section A.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 bundle of long green onions
- (chop all vegetables like cole slaw)
- Section B.
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon accent
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Section C.
- 1-2 packages square egg roll wraps
- 1 egg white
Fry cabbage and yellow onion in a cooking oil. Let cool.
Put all items in group "A" in a large bowl and add group "B". Season with salt and pepper.
Wet the edge of the egg roll wrapper with egg white. Add some of the mixture and roll.
Deep fry until light brown. Let sit for a short time in warm oven, then fry again until golden brown.
You can also add a small can of water chestnuts and 1/4 to 1/2 pound of white bean sprouts.
Can be served with rice or stir fry.
You'll also love
- Grammy's Oriental Chicken Mushroom... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Boneless Fried Chicken 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Classic Easy Chicken Pot Pie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Mamas Meat Loaf 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Shepard's Pie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Roquefort waffles with Pear Foam 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Cabbage Rolls 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Spring Rolls 4/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!