Josh's Pizza Pizzas
- 1 packet yeast
- 3 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Any sliced vegetables of your choosing.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In large bowl dissolve yeast, sugar and water. Let sit 10 minutes.
Stir in salt and oil, add flour until mixed.
Knead dough on a floured surface. Place dough in oiled bowl and cover with a cloth. Let Doug rise until it's doubled in size. Punch Doug down and form into a ball.
Preheat oven to 425 f. Lightly oil pan and press dough onto pan. Place sauce, cheese, and vegetables on dough.
Bake pizza until cheese and crust are golden brown 15-20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (202 Votes)
- Easy Lemon Lavender Loaf 5/5 (49 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Pizza Dough 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!