- - 4 tablespoons of sour cream;
- - 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- - 2 eggs;
- - 9 tablespoons flour (no slides);
- - Cheese;
- - Filling to your taste.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Knead the dough. It should get a liquid, as sour cream. Pour it into the pan, greased, and already the top put any filling (tomato, sausage, pickles, olives, tomatoes and other ingredients to taste).
Pour mayonnaise and sprinkle with a thick layer of cheese (I highly recommend a thick layer of cheese).
Put the pan on the stove, just for a few minutes, a big fire do not! Pan immediately need to cover. Once the cheese is slightly melted, the pizza is ready!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Brazilian Fish in Pineapple &... 4.1/5 (68 Votes)
- Family Breakfast 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Ravioli Soup 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- My Own Easy Take On Tuna Melt 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Penne with Vodka Sauce 3/5 (111 Votes)
- Tomato Bruchetta 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pizza 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Mini Pizza Bagels 4/5 (41 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!