- - 4 tablespoons of sour cream;
- - 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- - 2 eggs;
- - 9 tablespoons flour (no slides);
- - Cheese;
- - Filling to your taste.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Knead the dough. It should get a liquid, as sour cream. Pour it into the pan, greased, and already the top put any filling (tomato, sausage, pickles, olives, tomatoes and other ingredients to taste).
Pour mayonnaise and sprinkle with a thick layer of cheese (I highly recommend a thick layer of cheese).
Put the pan on the stove, just for a few minutes, a big fire do not! Pan immediately need to cover. Once the cheese is slightly melted, the pizza is ready!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!