recipes using a pan - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Pan recipes
Brazilian Fish in Pineapple & Tomato SauceYUM!Food Porn
By Receitas sem Fronteiras, Receitas sem Fronteiras
Here's a typical recipe from Northeastern Brazil, sent by Abi Moura from the blog "Adoro Comer
- 2 lbs white fish fillets
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 grated onion
- Black pepper
- 1 tomato cut into small cubes
- 1 lb pineapple cut into small cubes
- 1 carrot cut into small cubes
- Fresh herbs to garnish (cilantro/basil/parsley)
By Olesya Ambrosova
Knead the dough. It should get a liquid, as sour cream
- - 4 tablespoons of sour cream;
- - 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- - 2 eggs;
- - 9 tablespoons flour (no slides);
- - Cheese;
- - Filling to your taste.