Serbian Traditional Salad Dressing
here's a great dressing that goes with my serbian summertime tomato and feta salad
- 2/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c. red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/4 tsp. each dried thyme
- marjoram & pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
mix everything together! It's that easy!
You'll also love
- Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Vegetarian Broccoli Salad with... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Parmesan shortbread with confit of... 3/5 (144 Votes)
- Jim's Caesar Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Rabbit with maroilles cheese 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Greek Salad Dressing 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- St. Tropez Tart 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Hamburger Gravy with Veggies 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.