Light Dijon Salad Dressing
- Good brand of virgin olive oil
- white vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Take 9 tbsp. of a good brand of pure virgin oil, 3 tbsp. white vinegar, 1 tsp. of Dijon mustard, 1 small amount of chopped garlic, and add enough milk just to colour it. Salt and pepper to taste. NOTE: The ratio of oil to vinegar is 3 to 1. Don't keep it for more than 2 days.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.