Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (cut up into small pieces)
- 1 cup half & half (or cream)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs. garlic powder (optional)
- pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In medium saucepan, melt butter. Once butter is almost melted, add cream cheese.
Once butter and cream cheese are well mixed together, add cream, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and shake pepper on top. Stir until well-mixed.
Once it is mixed well and sauce-like, take off burner and set aside to thicken. Stir every few moments. ENJOY!!
I usually double this recipe to use with leftovers!!
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Passover Rolls 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana Fritters with Creole Sauce 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- orange freeze 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Kale Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Baked Potatoes 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Homemade Croutons 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Sugar-free fat-free ice cream 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Lost In the Sauce Noodles 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!