Nia imani's truffles
Very very rich and sweet.
- 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of whipped cream (or make your own)
- 2-3 dashes of water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pour the chocolate chips into a glas bowl and melt at about 30 sec.
Add the whipped cream
If the mixture starts to get stiff then add the 2-3 dashes of water
You'll also love
- Creamed Corn 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Nancey's Butter Tart filling 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Muffins 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Chocolate and Walnut Pie 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- super simple potatoe wedges 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Salmon with truffle cream. 3.9/5 (56 Votes)
- Chocolate Truffles 2.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Talent Show Chocolates 2.7/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.