Glande Sweetwood's BBQ Meatballs
Tender and flavorful.
- 1 can Milnot milk
- 2 cups minute oats
- 1/2 cup onions
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 3 lbs hamburger
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Mix first 8 ingredients together and form into balls. Arrange in single layer in baking dish.
Mix sauce ingredients and pour over meatballs.
Bake 350 30 to 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Bonnie's BBQ Sauce 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken salad with grapes 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Little Smoothered Hot Dogs 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Stuffed Green Peppers 3.8/5 (101 Votes)
- Balsamic Ribs 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Hamburger 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Hamburgers 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Meatballs 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!