Glande Sweetwood's BBQ Meatballs
Tender and flavorful.
- 1 can Milnot milk
- 2 cups minute oats
- 1/2 cup onions
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 3 lbs hamburger
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbs liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Mix first 8 ingredients together and form into balls. Arrange in single layer in baking dish.
Mix sauce ingredients and pour over meatballs.
Bake 350 30 to 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pork Chops with Carolina Rub 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fresh Mint and Zucchini Soup 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Farfel Kugal 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Vicki's Baked Beans 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Bonnie's BBQ Sauce 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Mary's Meatloaf 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Hamburger Stew 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Flavorful Grilled Chicken 4/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!