- 1/2 pound ground meat
- 1 egg
- grated cheese
- breadcrumbs or torn stale or day old bread
- salt Pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Soak bread crumbs in milk. Mix ground meat, egg, basil, grated cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Squeeze the bread crumbs to get the milk out. Add them to the mixture.
Mix the breadcrumbs in well.
Form the meatballs. Add olive oil to a pan and cook meatballs for about 5 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!