Rate this recipe 4/5 (24 Votes)
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) corn with peppers
- 1 8 ounce package chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces egg noodles cooked and draines
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook onions and ground beef in large saute pan until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning, water and corn to beef mixture in pan; cook 1-2 minutes.
Add cream cheese and cheddar; cook until it heated through and cheese melts.
Serve over noodles or toss with noodles.
You'll also love
- Lasagna 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- FARFALLE WITH ROASTED RED PEPPER... 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- "Beef" Stroganoff 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
8 Mistakes That Everybody Makes With Pasta
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?
Review this recipe