Our best recipes for tortilla chips with melted cheese - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: homeamde tortilla chips, homemade fried tortilla chips, casserole with tortilla chips, tortilla chips and chicken, black bean and veggie tortilla casserole, easy Mexican, simple guacamole
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Tortilla chips with melted cheese recipes
Buffalo Chicken Nachos
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
preheat oven to 475F. Spread tortilla chips on a rimmed baking sheet or in a shallow dish
- 8 cups Ranch flavored tortilla chips
- 4 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup chopped celery
Sure they're fattening, but these 10 recipes are so delicious!
By Julien Guibet
OMG, is that a DEEP FRIED Mars bar? Is that for REAL? Check out 9 other CRAZY foods that will blow your mind.>>>
Heat the oil in a saute pan over medium heat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup white onion
- finely diced
- 1 large jalapeno
- seeds and stem removed; finely diced
- 12 oz white American cheese
- 4 oz Monterrey Jack cheese
- shredded (don’t use pre-shredded)
- 1/2 to 1 cup cream
- or whole milk
- 1 – 2 roma tomatoes
- seeds removed and diced
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- roughly chopped
16 crunchworthy recipes that start with a bag of tortilla chips
Wondering how to use up those tortilla chips before they go stale? Look no further! From salads to casseroles, it's time to get crunching!
Chicken Taco Casserole
Heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-in baking dish
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cans Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 can diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 1 can black beans
- rinsed & drained
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 5 cups crunched tortilla chips
- 2 cubs shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped tomato
- sliced green onion and chopped fresh cilantro leaves
3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
This three-ingredient, super easy Chili Cheese Dip is the perfect party appetizer! So much flavor in this simply ad
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 15 oz can Hormel chili
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese