Our best recipes for tortilla chips with melted cheese - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: homeamde tortilla chips, homemade fried tortilla chips, casserole with tortilla chips, tortilla chips and chicken, black bean and veggie tortilla casserole, easy Mexican, simple guacamole
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Tortilla chips with melted cheese recipes
Buffalo Chicken Nachos
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
preheat oven to 475F. Spread tortilla chips on a rimmed baking sheet or in a shallow dish
- 8 cups Ranch flavored tortilla chips
- 4 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup chopped celery
Sure they're fattening, but these 10 recipes are so delicious!
By Julien Guibet
OMG, is that a DEEP FRIED Mars bar? Is that for REAL? Check out 9 other CRAZY foods that will blow your mind.>>>
Heat the oil in a saute pan over medium heat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup white onion, finely diced
- 1 large jalapeno, seeds and stem removed; finely diced
- 12 oz white American cheese, shredded
- 4 oz Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded (don’t use pre-shredded)
- 1/2 to 1 cup cream, half-and-half, or whole milk
- 1 – 2 roma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- 1 small bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
16 crunchworthy recipes that start with a bag of tortilla chips
Wondering how to use up those tortilla chips before they go stale? Look no further! From salads to casseroles, it's time to get crunching!
Chicken Taco Casserole
Heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-in baking dish
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cans Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 can diced tomatoes & green chilies, undrained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 5 cups crunched tortilla chips
- 2 cubs shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped tomato, sliced green onion and chopped fresh cilantro leaves,
3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
This three-ingredient, super easy Chili Cheese Dip is the perfect party appetizer! So much flavor in this simply ad
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 15 oz can Hormel chili
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese