Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (7 Votes)
- 8 cups Ranch flavored tortilla chips
- 4 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup chopped celery
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
preheat oven to 475F. Spread tortilla chips on a rimmed baking sheet or in a shallow dish.
Bring wing sauce and 1/2 cup water to a simmer. Add shredded cooked chicken; heat through.
Strain the chicken (reserving sauce) and spread over ranch chips. Top with shredded cheese
Bake in the upper third portion of the oven until cheese is melted for about 5-7 minutes. After nachos are baked, top with blue cheese, chopped celery and the reserved wing sauce.
You'll also love
- Chicken Enchilada Soup 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Creamy New England Style Cheesy... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Zucchini and blue cheese tart 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- South of the Border Chicken Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked... 3.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked... 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
Review this recipe