Chicken Taco Casserole
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cans Campbell's condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 can diced tomatoes & green chilies, undrained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 5 cups crunched tortilla chips
- 2 cubs shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped tomato, sliced green onion and chopped fresh cilantro leaves,
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-in baking dish. Stir the chicken, soup, sour cream, tomatoes, and green chiles, beans and seasoning mix in a large bowl.
Layer half the chicken mixture, 3 cups tortilla chips and half the cheese in baking dish. Layer with remaining chicken mixture and tortilla chips. Cover the baking dish
Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover the baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake Uncovered for 10 minutes or until hot and bubbling and the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the chopped tomato, green onion and cilantro before serving, if desired.