Won Ton Flower Tacos
These are mini-tacos in the shape of a beautiful flower.
- 1 package of won ton wrappers
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can black olives
- 1 package cheddar cheese
- 1 small jar of jalapeño peppers
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Press one won ton wrapper each into a section of a mini muffin tin. Hit for 5 minutes in the oven at 375 degrees (or until wrappers barely begin to brown). Remove from oven.
After won tons have cooled, fill each with refried beans and jalapeño peppers, then top with cheddar cheese and a few black olives. Return to 375 degree oven and bake until cheese has melted thoroughly. Serve and enjoy.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!