Dairy Queen Ice Cream
- 2 envelopes (1 tbsp.) plain gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3 - 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cup sugar
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 6 eggs
- well beaten
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla or butter pecan pudding mix
- 4 cup milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak gelatin in cold milk. Heat 3 - 1/2 cups milk until steaming. Take off heat. Add gelatin stir well. Add sugar, vanilla, salt and eggs. Cool. Mix pudding mixes with 4 cups milk, add cream and mix all together. freeze. Make 1 - 1/2 gallons.
You'll also love
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (76 Votes)
- Jelly Worms! 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Drinks- Iced Cappuccino 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Walnut and Chestnut Honey Cake 3.9/5 (28 Votes)
- Cottage cheese and Apple pie 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Vegan Butternut Squash Dessert 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Dessert- Sticky Date Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Custard/ Egg Pudding 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.