Strawberry Pineapple Cake
The Gourmandize Team
Strawberry Pineapple Cake. Discover our recipe.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (77 Votes)
- For the Cake:
- 1 box- strawberry cake mix
- 1 -20 oz. can crushed pineapple
- For the Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
For the Cake:
1. Add dry cake mix and pineapple in a bowl. Do not drain pineapple. Mix until well combined. Bake according to the cake mix box directions.
For the Frosting:
2. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until combined.
3. Frost on cooled cake. Top with coconut if desired.
You'll also love
- Spiced Orange Flan with Pineapple... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Nutella Dessert Pizza 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Homemade Custard 4/5 (50 Votes)
- Mini Blue Berry Cheesecakes 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Poppy Seed Cake 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Classic 8oz Pound Cake 4/5 (40 Votes)
- cream cheese frosting 4/5 (40 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake 4/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe