Better Than Sex Pasta
A recipe for spaghetti carbonara that is better than sex!
- 1/4 lb spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 small white onion
- 1 cup of high quality Parmiggiano Regiano Parmesan cheese (plus 1/4 cup for sprinkling on top)
- 3/4 cup smoked bacon, cut into thin slices
- a small handful of fresh chives
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In a medium size saucepan, cook the onion and the bacon together until the onions are transparent and the bacon is browned.
Then add the cream, the parmesan and the eggs; mix well once then immediately take off the heat so that the eggs don't cook too much.
Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water, add to the sauce, mix and put aside.
When the pasta is cooked, add to the sauce, toss and top with the remaining parmesan and the fresh chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Heaven!
You'll also love
- "Beef" Stroganoff 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- CHICKEN PENNE 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Meat Balls 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Better Than Sex Chocolate Cake 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Better Than Sex Burger 2.3/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?
Review this recipe