For the brownies
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 1/3 c sugar
- 6 T milk
- 6 T soft margarine
- 1/2 c chocoate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine sugar, milk, margarine in a saucepan. Bring to a boil for 30 seconds.
Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips. Beat until thick (this takes a while) Frost brownies.
You'll also love
- Mayonnaise Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Carmel Sauce Grandpères 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Caramel Pie 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Nana's Chocolate Turds 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Squares 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Butter Cream Icing (Wedding... 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe