moist cake which you can add any toppings on top after baking
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1c white sugar
- 1c mayonnaise
- 1c milk
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp. cocoa
- 2c flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all ingridients together in a bowl, then pour into a cake pan. Bake at 350 F for 3/4 to an hour.
You'll also love
- Carmel Sauce Grandpères 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pizza Crust 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mark's stir fry 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Caramel Pie 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cheese Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sinful Potatoes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Muffins 1 pt 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Death by Chocolate 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe