My favorite for Pot-Luck get togethers.
- 1 (2 lb) bag FROZEN HASH BROWNS
- 1(1 lb) VELVEETA CHEESE
- 1 pint REAL MAYONNAISE
- BACON BITS
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Thaw potatoes. Melt cheese and add mayonnaise.
Mix together; pour in 9X13 pan and sprinkle with bacon bits.
Bake at 350*F for 30 min.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Asparagus Omelet 3.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Leco style eggs 3.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Green bean bundles 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ranch Style Beans 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Seafood Casserole 3.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Farmhouse Sicilian Pasta With... 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Velveeta Cheese Fudge 3.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Hamburger, Potato Rival Soup A.K.A... 3.3/5 (42 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!