My favorite for Pot-Luck get togethers.
- 1 (2 lb) bag FROZEN HASH BROWNS
- 1(1 lb) VELVEETA CHEESE
- 1 pint REAL MAYONNAISE
- BACON BITS
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Thaw potatoes. Melt cheese and add mayonnaise.
Mix together; pour in 9X13 pan and sprinkle with bacon bits.
Bake at 350*F for 30 min.
You'll also love
- Leco style eggs 3.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Green bean bundles 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Buttermilk Chocolate Scones 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Taro root Fry 3.1/5 (202 Votes)
- Farmhouse Sicilian Pasta With... 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Velveeta Cheese Fudge 3.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Monkfish Tails with Mustard 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Salad 3.4/5 (185 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!